Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A different sketch competition to start....

Hey everybody,

Long time no see hun!! I have been plotting. Yeah, plotting for a challenge.lol!!!

Starting March 09, every two weeks, there will be a sketch up here. All you have to do is use the sketch and make a layout or a card.

There will a layout sketch or a card sketch

Hang on !! there is something more.

I will also want you to do one more thing when you are using the sketch. It will be like use a particular brand paper or a certain embellishment or stamp or technique, whatever comes to my mind when I am making the sketch.

Email me the picture of your layout or card.I will display it here in my blog

By the end of two weeks I have a RAK for the person randomly picked.

This is for Australian residents only.

Ready?

The first sketch for the challenge will come up on the 1st March 09, which is a Sunday.

That doesn't mean I will not put up more sketch before that. I will for sure.

Until next time

Hugs

1 Comment:

amanda73 said...

cool g, cant wait to see what your first challenge will be, i will certainly have a go

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online