Thursday, September 03, 2009

September card sketch

Hey everybody,

Its 3 days late but here it is. I was busy although its no excuse. lol!!!!
Sometimes life just takes over everything and you wonder how many days have passed by!!!!
I am experiencing such a thing right now. Hope all settles by next few days.
Anyway, here is the September card sketch for you.


Here are some of the DT cards for inspiration

This is from Sarah


This one is from Renae W


This is from Vicki. B


Beautiful inspirational cards from Design team members.
Love their interpretation of the sketches.
More inspirational cards coming soon.
Use the sketch and make your card.
Publish on your blog and link it to Mr. Linky below.



You enter into a draw to win a prize.
All the best.

1 Comment:

Alicia said...

I was worried that I wouldn't get around to it again this month, but I finally got it done just before my move in two days time! Sorry I didn't get a chance to enter last month. Hopefully I'll be able to keep entering after this move too.

Beautiful sketches Gayatri!

xx Leish

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online