Monday, October 05, 2009

September winner and October Sketch....


Hey everybody,

Its already 5th of October. I know I am late.But better late than never. This month, I will be away by 20th, so there will not be a competition. But I will put up the sketch and the inspirations by the DTs.
Before that here are the winners of September sketch competition.
There were two participants for September 09.
I would like to thank bot Leisha and Pauly for giving the sketch a go.

So the winners are Pauly and Leisha


Congratulations both of you. 

Pauly, I have your address and I will post ur prize.
Leisha, could you please email me your address.
Thanks ladies and have fun with the prize.



Now, for the October sketch



Here are the inspirations from the DTs

This is Renae's card. Love the stamp from Stampin' Up!



This is from Sarah. She made an ATC out of the sketch.



This is from Lisa K. Love this Lisa



This is from Chris W. I love white crisp card.



Here is the card from Vicki. Love the colors she has used.
The flower is the spotlight. Love it.




 So if you have time, then give the sketch a go.
I would like to see them too. Please leave a comment and a link to your take on the sketch.

See you soon

Hugs



4 Comments:

Lisa K said...

Congrats girls

and have a GREAT trip Gayatri -

Lisa

chrisw said...

congratulations girls,beautiful cards from both of you

Pauly said...

Wow, thanks G. Have yaself a great trip!!

chrisw said...

Love the DT cards it's always wonderful to see what different people come up with!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online