Monday, July 06, 2009


Here is the second post. for today.

Here is my intro

HI, My name is Gayatri Murali

I live in the golden outback of Australia with my husband and 2 children.

I started scrapbooking 3 years ago and been addicted to it. Card making came about when I saw all the leftover pieces of pattern paper. I give out huge number of card and I started to make my own cards. I then got into stamping and have a good collection of stamps. I recently became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.So more stamps lol!!!
I love making cards and love trying out different techniques. I also love sketches, so started making them. I wanted to share my sketches and therefore I established this blog and the monthly challenge. Enjoy the inpirational cards of the DT members as well as the sketch and send your take of the sketch to win a prize.

Here is my take on the sketch.


I have used Night of Navy cardstock and papers from Bella Bleu. Upsy Daisy stamp set on Not so quite navy ink and embossed. Finally dresed with chocolate chip ribbon. All the products from Stampin' Up!

Here is the first entry.

This is from Lynnette Jackson



Gorgeous colors and love the painted Tilda. Very cute.
Love it.

So bring the entries coming

See ya

Hugs

1 Comment:

chrisw said...

oh what a beautiful take Lynette has put on the sketch,fantastic,just love your card lynette and lovin your example with the stampin up stamps Gayatri,just beautiful

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online