Sunday, July 05, 2009

Introducing my 4th Design Team member.



She is a fantastic cardmaker and a scrapbooker.
Check out her blog for her fantastic work.

She is Vicki


Hi My name is Vicki

I live in a small country town in NSW I have 4 kids an Angel child boy and girl 18, boy 13 and boy 6.
I've been married for 19 yrs.

I've been scrapping since 2004 and enjoy OTP, cardmaking and scrapping LO's as well.... as well as a few other crafts when I have the time.


This is Vicki's take on the July Sketch.


Gorgeous card. love the embossing and also how you framed the picture Vicki.

------------------------------------------

I have already started receiving cards for the July sketch. Thats awesome. Keep them coming. The more the merrier.

I have one more DT member to introduce tomorrow along with my take on the sketch and then I will start to load the cards.

Have a good sunday evening.

Hugs

2 Comments:

chrisw said...

Yay Vicki,glad to have you on the team!!love love that card of yours honey

RenaeW said...

Congrat Vicki and great to have you on the team too. Beautiful work with your card :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online