Sunday, July 05, 2009

Introducing my 3rd DT member.

Morning everybody,

How is the weekend treating you? I had a sleep in and now sitting in my jammies with a cuppa on the lappy.Oh! I love Sunday mornings. Kids watched TV and now reading, DH off to work.
While I have time I will introduce my 3rd Design Team member.
Introducing SARAH PANNELL
Sarah is also an excellent scrapbooker, card maker and her ATCs are unreal.
Here is Sarah's
blog. Check out her gorgeous stuff.

Hi my name is Sarah Pannell also known as Loobylou.

I live in Western Australia with my hubby and 2 teenage boys.When I am not cardmaking, I work part-time as an Education Assistant with delightful 4 and 5 year olds- I get paid to play with paint and playdough and glue and paper!

I also teach card classes several times a month at a local scrapbook store . Stamping is my passion- I try to stamp everyday, and it is unusual to find me without inky fingers. I love trying new techniques with ink and stamps. I keep an inspiration journal to jot down ideas for colours, layouts, wish lists, product names etc. It is full of sketches that I use as a springboard for the many cards I make.

The thing I love about stamping and card making is that I get to give a little bit of myself to others, and that always makes them feel special. I enjoy being part of the arty online community for the friendship and inspiration we share daily. I hope to inspire you to experiment with different mediums on your cards, and have fun doing it.

Here is Sarah's take on the July sketch

She has used distress inks and water on white card for my backgrounds and Bazzill cardstock. The stamp is by Paper Inspirations. Love it Sarah. Love the technique you have used and the effect it has created.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now I cannot wait to introduce my next DT member. But I will wait for a couple of hours before I do that.Don't go away

Hugs

3 Comments:

chrisw said...

Beautiful card Sarah!Congratulations on the Dt spot..can't wait to see what wonderful creations you have to inspire us all!

vicmbee said...

congrats Sarah... love your card..

RenaeW said...

Congrats Sarah. Great to have you on the team and such a gorgeous card.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online