Friday, July 03, 2009

Introducing new Design Team members.


I have an announcement to make.

I will be introducing my DT members here for the card sketch competition.
The card sketch competition is a monthly competition.
My DT members will provide you with some inspirational cards using my sketch.
Anybody living in Australia and New Zealand can participate in the challenge. Send me your take on the challenge and I will load them in my blog. Click on the envelope on the righthand side of the blog for my email ID. The winner will receive a prize pack from me.

So here is my first Design Team member

Introducing LISA KAMPHUIS

She is a scrapbooker and card maker as well. Many of us know her as a cheerful and hardworking person as well. Her style is fabulous and I really love her color choices.



Hi my name is Lisa.

I am a stay at home Mum who runs a small business from home. I have four children and a gorgeous husband.. We moved from Melbourne to the Gold Coast two and a half years ago for my hubby to return to university to study medicine. My kids are aged. 11,10, 7 and 4 – three boys and a little girl.

This is a household always in need of cards!!!
I swore I was never making cards and then I was accumulating all these scraps from my scrapbooking and decided a couple of cards for my kids friends birthdays would be a good idea and it has developed into a second love!!.

I love everything about it- I love the creativity about it, I love the shopping for products and new ideas, the opportunity to give a card that has been made specifically for someone!!
I keep a large box with a collection of assorted cards so always try to have a variety on hand. Plus I like to give the cards away - wrapped up in a pretty box - great Mothers Day gift!!

Finally I have met some fabulous clever people who share a love of this craft…and I LOVE Gayatris sketches - she truly does inspire me!!!!

Here is Lisa's Take on the July sketch.


Nice colors Lisa.Love the embossed background too.

I can't wait to introduce my next DT member tomorrow.

Until then...

4 Comments:

RenaeW said...

Congrats on the DT role Lisa. Looking forward to checking out more of your fabulous work :) I love this sketch G - I can't wait to get started on it :) xx

Lisa K said...

Thanks Gayatri!!

chrisw said...

congrats on your DT spot Lisa,just love that card of yours!

vicmbee said...

well done Lisa.. gorgeous card too..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online